You really need a bridge system which spans from the shop floor to the large automotives mounted in pits. The autoclave movable pit bridge is an indispensable device in the autoclaving process of sand-lime bricks. It is used to transfer freshly pressed bricks on load carts to the autoclaves. Equipped with longitudinal drive unit, the brick handling equipment can hold 20 autoclave carts loaded with 3tons of fresh bricks.
Features of the Autoclave Pit Bridge
1. Wheel is made of AG45 alloy. Shaft end is supported by rolling bearing.
2. The autoclave loading system is powerful in towing and pushing.
3. Four wheels feature double-side constraints and precise mounting, making the body of the flat wagon stable and flexible in running.
4. After lateral movement at a high speed, the movable pit bridge ensures precise stop, positioning and connection to rail. With heavy load, it can move slowly via frequency conversion. Moving back from the autoclave without load, it can move fast.
5. With this bridge system, tedious process of manual positioning can be removed, combined with high accuracy, reliability and efficiency.